Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Retail Manager Jobs
Retail Manager jobs involve the day-to-day management of a department or store in accordance with overall company policy.
The main focus of Retail Managers or Store Managers is to improve the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximising profitability. Achieving performance objectives will require action in one of the main areas of retail activity: store operations; human resources; finance; buying; customer care; marketing; logistics; information technology; and administration.
Retail Managers jobs also involve the day tasks of managing staff, identifying and implementing new ways to improve sales, and meeting customer demand.
Duties of a Retail Manager
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Using information technology to record sales figures and for data analysis and forward planning
- Dealing with staffing issues: interviewing potential staff; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; and providing or organising training and development
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met as well as resolving health and safety, legal and security issues and responding to customer complaints
- Organising special promotions, displays and events as well as attending and chairing meetings
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry and understanding forthcoming customer initiatives
Contact the Retail Division Team
Email the Retail Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Retail Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new retail job opportunities by email please subscribe to the retail mailing list.
Salary: £8.00 p/h
Category: Retail Manager
Stafffinders are currently looking for a Relief Retail Manager to cover numerous store over Ayrshire.
Your own transport is required & mileage will be paid.
Candidate must have a current PVG/Disclosure.
This role is to start as soon as possible on an ongoing through Xmas Working 4 days per week ...
Salary: £19000 to £19000 p/a
Category: Retail Floor Manager
Stafffinders are delighted to be working alongside a charitable organisation based in Edinburgh on a position of supervisory level, this role is based in a busy Laundry and linen department.
Within this fast paced environment our client is seeking a Supervisor who has worked within a sizeable organisation in which ...
Salary: £20000 to £25000 p/a
Category: Retail Manager
Stafffinders are delighted to be working alongside a nationwide soft play centre in Edinburgh. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join a large team of individuals who go out of their way to ensure each visitor has an enjoyable experience at the centre.
As an Assistant ...