Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Field Sales Representative Jobs
Field Sales Representative Jobs are responsible for securing sales for the organisation out with the office environment, representing the business using techniques such as cold calling or utilising scheduled client meetings. Ultimately, field sales representatives are evaluated on their selling abilities and their results are often monitored by senior managers.
This is a sales role based away from the office, where you'll be sourcing customers and maximising sales. Much of this could involve cold calling - knocking on doors or organising meetings at offices and other organisations. There's a lot of travel involved and you'll need to regularly hit sales targets. You could move on to regional sales manager and eventually sales director with the right skills.
Daily workload in Field Sales Representative jobs
The daily work of a field executive may consist of the following:
- Create and implement a sales strategy for the territory
- Effectively plan and attend customer and prospect meetings, prioritise opportunities and efficiently follow through all stages of the sales cycle to conclusion
- Maximise sales through identifying customers' needs, matching products to those needs, preparing and delivering sales presentations, writing proposals and closing sales
- Represent companies at key industry events such as conferences, exhibitions and trade shows
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Present credibly to board level clients, have excellent listening skills and the ability to present complex information simply and persuasively.
Field sales executive - expected salary
Salaries are between £20,000 and £40,000, with a few roles earning as much as £60,000, depending upon experience and the hiring organisation. As with most sales positions, the base salary may be augmented with commission incentives. In terms of working conditions, field sales reps can expect to find themselves out with the standard office environment, visiting clients in the attempt to generate a sale or indeed out in the public trying to secure sales.
No formal qualifications are needed, but you'll be expected to have drive and a passion to succeed. Many companies will offer sales training and strategies, but you'll need to be able to work on your own initiative and be a good team player. The ability to lead meetings is a must, as well as having excellent communication skills.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
If you are looking at starting a career in recruitment or your next step, there is no better award-winning organisation to consider than the one that is the longest-serving in Scotland. As we embark on our 50th year, Stafffinders are now looking to expand further, and we have an opening ...