I have worked at Stafffinders since November last year having never worked before with an agency. I was a bit sceptical but had no need to worry as Claire has been a great support in the time of being on the books. Thanks to Claire and Stafffinders I’ve now got a permanent position and can't thank everyone involved enough!
With 48 years experience recruiting for businesses across Scotland provides the following service:
- A database of the best candidates gained over 49 years and extensive online CV databases to find the right candidate
- Your divisional recruitment consultant, screening candidates applying through high profile job boards with over 1 million visitors daily
- Skills and psychometric software to assess the best fit candidate for your requirements, providing the right person first time.
- Applicants interviewed by consultants with in-depth industry knowledge of the most up to date skills and requirements to determine suitability prior to being presented to you to save time.
- Full CV of candidates who have been pre-screened and assessed before interviewing to reduce time wasted interviewing irrelevant candidates
- Candidates are fully referenced prior to being placed with you to reduce any risk by providing background recommendations
- No fee until you find a match! Don't waste money advertising, waste time looking at CVs, interviewing candidates and possibly not find a match.
- Insurance plan. Expect the unexpected. Stafffinders provide a generous rebate scheme should things not go to plan with your new recruit, again saving you time, money and effort spent recruiting.
Do you need staff quickly?
- We have a bank of fully referenced candidates available across our divisions available immediately for short assignments or long term contracts
- Tax, NI and holiday pay are included in our hourly rate
For more information on our recruitment services please see the division pages below:
Need Help filling a new role?