We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
With 48 years experience recruiting for businesses across Scotland provides the following service:
- A database of the best candidates gained over 48 years and extensive online CV databases to find the right candidate
- Your divisional recruitment consultant, screening candidates applying through high profile job boards with over 1 million visitors daily
- Skills and psychometric software to assess the best fit candidate for your requirements, providing the right person first time.
- Applicants interviewed by consultants with in-depth industry knowledge of the most up to date skills and requirements to determine suitability prior to being presented to you to save time.
- Full CV of candidates who have been pre-screened and assessed before interviewing to reduce time wasted interviewing irrelevant candidates
- Candidates are fully referenced prior to being placed with you to reduce any risk by providing background recommendations
- No fee until you find a match! Don't waste money advertising, waste time looking at CVs, interviewing candidates and possibly not find a match.
- Insurance plan. Expect the unexpected. Stafffinders provide a generous rebate scheme should things not go to plan with your new recruit, again saving you time, money and effort spent recruiting.
Do you need staff quickly?
- We have a bank of fully referenced candidates available across our divisions available immediately for short assignments or long term contracts
- Tax, NI and holiday pay are included in our hourly rate
For more information on our recruitment services please see the division pages below:
Need Help filling a new role?