Construction Design Manager Jobs
The single focus in Construction Design Manager Jobs is to deliver to production teams technically complete and coordinated, commercially astute and risk-managed construction information, to an agreed programme.
Designers have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects to take place for a decade in the public sector, local government, the Civil Service and the health authorities.
In the role you will prepare design and procurement schedule; interface with planners and agree full scope and definition for CDP elements.
Construction Design Manager jobs responsibilities
The Construction Design Manager will report into a Senior Design Manager and on a day to day basis will perform some of the key duties outlined below:
- Understand client’s requirements and aspirations
- Plan and manage design activity
- Identify and resolve risk and opportunity
- Identify and satisfy all third party requirements
- Engage effectively with designers and production teams
- Establish and manage information requirement and delivery (encompassing contracted deliverables, samples and mock-ups)
- Establish and maintain a clear audit trail of activity
- Establish template and requirements for O&M manuals and H&S file
- Ensure that all relevant information has been identified
Construction Design Manager – Experience Required
It is generally accepted the modern way into the profession is by getting a degree whilst gaining on the job experience which may include:
- Technical knowledge of construction design and detail
- Preparing or modifying designs for projects
- Knowledge of the design process and programming
- Designs include drawings, design details, specifications, bills of quantity and design calculations.
- Awareness of various forms of contract
- Awareness of commercial control
- Understanding of CDM Regulations
- Experience in managing people and process
- Experience in writing proposals and meeting minutes
Construction design manager - expected salary
Design manager work opportunities command salaries up to £54,600 in Scotland and £61,038 in London, though it is dependant on experience, location and hiring organisation.
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Construction Jobs by Email
Don't miss out on your calling, join our construction mailing list.
Salary: £11.00 p/h
Are you immediately available for work in the Edinburgh area.
We are looking for a team of Labourers with CSCS cards, PPE and the right attitude .
This will be in the city centre and is ongoing min of 3 months work .
Please get in touch
Location: Glasgow Area
Salary: £16.75 p/h
Joiners required for various contracts and various lengths. Immediate starts available
1st and 2nd fix joiners required, must be able to work at pace and have Blue or Gold Skills Card .
Tools and PPE is required.
Please call Joanne or Craig on 0141 887 1155 to discuss further.
Salary: £17.50 p/h
We are looking for a Bricklayer for ongoing work in various sites .
You will need a Blue or Gold CSCS card or time served. Experience in laying block.
Must have trowels and PPE.
PLease give joanne or Craig a call on 0141 887 1155
Salary: £15.00 p/h
Category: Construction/Project Management
We are looking for Ground workers for ongoing work in Edinburgh city centre .
Candidates must hold CSCS card along with Blue or Gold skills card.
Machine tickets preferably but not essential .
You will be working in various skill sectors such as Drainage, monoblocking, Kerbing , slabbing and hard landscaping .
Please call ...
Location: Glasgow Area
Salary: £16.50 p/h
Category: Civil Engineer
Do you have a valid 360 operators ticket and available for work?
If you have the above plus a Blue CPCS card or ENPORS and you have experience of driving above and below 10 ton then give us a call on 0141 887 1155
We have various contracts with various ...