Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Production Operators Jobs
A production operator is primarily responsible for using equipment along the production line to ensure goods are manufactured and packaged correctly, ready for distribution. Whilst they are responsible for setting up machinery and ensuring it runs efficiently, a production operator may also be responsible for handling heavy machinery such as a forklift.
A list of production operator duties includes:
- Operating equipment safely for production processing
- Ensuring goods meet quality standards
- Cleaning equipment
- Maintaining a clean and organised workspace
- Following safety procedures when operating machinery
- Reporting any machinery or safety issues to a supervisor
Contact the Food & Drink Team
Email the Food & Drink Division at email@example.com.