Tax Manager Jobs
Tax Manager Jobs often have the opportunity to work with market leaders abroad and enhance your International Tax knowledge and accelerate your career within progressive and growing global businesses.
As the Tax Manager, you will focus on the organisation being represented legal entities for all tax matters across tax compliance and reporting, transfer pricing, tax audits. You may also get involved in a tax advisory capacity for a diverse stakeholder group.
Ideally you will have UK tax expertise that includes liaising with HMRC and come from an In-House tax function or a top 10 Tax Advisory firm.
Tax Manager Jobs Specialities
The key requirement is to identify any tax anomalies and bring these to the attention of a supervisor or manager.
- Focusing on the financial services sector in relation to Tax Advisory services.
- Emphasis on M&A projects, restructuring and cross border International Tax.
- Leading, mentoring and developing your team.
Tax Managers should have:
- A degree in business administration or law or similar
- Dedicated Tax background within asset management, banking and insurance.
- Some experience of Managing or leading a team
- International language skills
Salary remuneration and tax management prospects
Tax Managers will be encouraged to study appropriate professional qualifications with the opportunity to progress into an advisory function further on in their career. Salary will range depending on tax specialities, size of organisation, and team under managers remit.
Contact the Accountancy Division Team
Email the Accountancy Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Accountancy Jobs by Email
The accountancy sector moves fast, keep up to speed by registering for job alerts with our accountancy job alerts.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.