Skilled Trades Recruitment
Why choose Stafffinders to recruit for skilled trades roles?
For over 49 years, Stafffinders has been recruiting candidates for employers who operate within the skilled trades industry. As specialist skilled trades consultants, we know the sector well and have an extensive network of suitable candidates available for both temporary and permanent positions.
At Stafffinders, we pride ourselves on finding the best candidates for our skilled trades clients. It is for this reason that we liaise closely with our clients in order to fully understand their specific recruitment needs and company culture. This allows us to perform an in-depth selection and screening process and identify those candidates who possess the right skills, experience and attitude, enabling our clients to enhance their team.
Skilled trades recruitment areas
Some of the roles for which we recruit include: Electrician, Welder, CNC Machinist and CNC Programmer to name but a few.
Whether your company requires temporary, permanent or contract staff to fill your skilled trades job, please contact our skilled trades team who will be happy to discuss your recruitment needs further.
Stafffinders recruitment service
- On-call 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- We take at least two references before we send a candidate out to work
- All candidates are met in a face to face interview where we can fully understand their experience and assess suitability for specific roles
- Full bank of staff immediately available
- 49 years of recruitment experience
- Award-winning agency
- REC members so you can be guaranteed that we work to high standards
Contact the Skilled Trades Team
Email the Skilled Trades Division at email@example.com.