I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Hardware Engineer Jobs
Hardware engineers are responsible for the designing and developing of computer hardware components, such as circuit boards, processors and memory storage. Computer hardware engineers’ are also responsible for ensuring that hardware elements are able to operate under the latest computer software, which sometimes requires liaising with Software Engineers.
Key responsibilities for hardware engineers
- The daily duties of hardware engineers will consist of the following;
- Create, design and develop computer hardware.
- Test hardware to identify areas of weakness and future development.
- Create blueprints for newly designed hardware for manufacturers and ensure manufacturers uphold product quality.
- Develop existing hardware to ensure its capable of working with the newest software and operating systems.
- Maintain knowledge about hardware engineering trends.
Required skills and working conditions
Working with computers daily, hardware engineers must have an extensive knowledge of IT processes and be competent with computers. Hardware engineers must also have strong analytical, critical thinking and creative skills in order to succeed in the role. The average working hours for hardware engineers range from 35-40 hours per week, with average salaries for hardware engineers ranging from £35,000-£40,000.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...