Since registering with Stafffinders for temporary work, they have always kept me out working. The Recruitment Consultants are always courteous and work hard finding assignments that suit me.
Why use Stafffinders Legal recruitment team?
Stafffinders legal recruitment team have an extensive but selective database of legal candidates, all interviewed and reference checked. Our professionally trained legal recruitment consultants offer a highly personal, tailor-made service. A testament to their service is the rate of referrals and level of repeat business they generate. Their ability to match ideal candidates to the needs of our clients is second to none.
Our legal recruitment team work to a very high standard and will only ever send the most suitable candidates for interview or temporary assignment with you - you can rest assured that our legal recruiters will attract the best candidate for your firm.
Legal recruitment areas
Stafffinders legal recruitment division sources a wide range of legal staff from qualified lawyers and solicitors to court administrative staff, legal cashiers, legal executive staff, legal receptionists, legal secretaries, paralegals, sheriff clerks, and other legal administrative staff. Our legal recruitment team understand the nature of your business and appreciate the skills and competencies required of your staff.
Stafffinders recruitment service
- On-call 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- We take at least two references before we send a candidate out to work
- All candidates are met in a face to face interview where we can fully understand their experience and assess suitability for specific roles
- Full bank of staff immediately available
- 49 years of recruitment experience
- Award-winning agency
- REC members so you can be guaranteed that we work to high standards
Contact the Legal Division Team
Email the Legal Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.