Information Technology Recruitment
Why should I use specialist IT recruiters?
Our Telecoms and Information Technology Division is leading the charge of placing innovative and enthusiastic candidates into one of the faster growing and existing industries.
From entry level Developer roles, Sales and Marketing positions to Director and Board Level appointments, Stafffinders would be delighted to help!
Operating from offices in Paisley and Edinburgh, we are ideally situated to identify tech talent.
We pride ourselves on our responsive and high-quality service making your recruitment flexible, straightforward and easy.
With consultants who have spent their careers within the industry, you can be confident that we can talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk.
Recruiting for the Scottish Technology sector
According to Tech City UK’s Tech Nation report, Edinburgh’s developer population grew 8% in the second half of 2017. Glasgow isn't far behind with approximately 16,500 developers, or six developers per 100 people in the workforce.
Here are more reasons why our clients continue to utilise our IT recruitment service time and time again:
- On call 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- We take at least two references before we send a candidate out to work
- All candidates are met in a face to face interview where we can fully understand their experience and assess suitability for specific roles
- Full bank of staff immediately available
- 47 years of recruitment experience
- Award winning agency
- REC members so you can be guaranteed that we work to high standards
If you would like to find out more about our Telecoms and Information Technology Recruitment service, or if you would like to advertise a Telecom & Information Technology role, please contact your local Stafffinders office to speak to a Senior Recruitment Consultant.