Over the past 5+ years we have used Stafffinders to meet our recruitment needs for temporary staff. Prior to that we were interviewing and recruiting ourselves which was proving to be a very time consuming process for our managers. The team at Stafffinders, have taken this pressure off our company, which allows our staff to specialise in what we do best- Document Management. The team at Stafffinders took the time to learn our business, as well as every aspect of what we require from our staff. The candidates they have provided have been of a high standard and at a competitive market price. We would certainly recommend Stafffinders to any of our business partners.
Your Perfect Partner in Recruitment
14 February 2019
Valentines Day is upon us once again and at Stafffinders we're feeling the love! We understand that recruitment can be difficult, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. Here’s ten great reasons why Stafffinders could be the perfect partner in finding your dream career:
1) Values. As winners of ROCCO’s Family Business of the Year 2016, we pride ourselves on being family-run and orientated.
2) Personal. To us, both clients and candidates are more than ‘a number’. We go the extra mile to get to know you, to ensure we can provide you with the perfect results.
3) Continuity. From the very first point of contact, we make sure to follow up on everything we do. It is incredibly important to us that the outcome of our service is not just suitable, but something you are genuinely happy with.
4) Long-standing. Our 48 years of experience speaks for itself and makes us Scotland’s longest-running recruitment agency. Times have changed, but our support and dedication for you remains the same.
5) Evolving. As technologies revolutionise, we keep up with the trends by altering our methods, making sure we are as up-to-date and efficient as possible. This is most recently shown by our Online Timesheet System allowing candidates to access and input their working hours digitally. This allows us to take our timesheets completely paperless.
6) Variable. We offer both permanent and temporary opportunities, meaning we can cater to opportunities for all types of businesses and personal requirements.
7) Efficient. We understand the hunt for both staff and a job can be frustrating. Therefore, we work our hardest to provide results as soon as possible.
8) Diverse. Our associates range from high-profile global businesses, to smaller local companies, meaning that no matter what size your business is, we can help you find what you’re looking for.
9) Experienced. Our experienced team of consultants have in-depth background and knowledge of their sectors. With this industry-specific knowledge, you can assure you’ll be in safe hands throughout your experience with us.
10) Starting point. Each connection in the working world always comes with the possibility of leading to bigger things. Whether you’re looking for a temporary role or staff for a one-off event, your initial correlation with Stafffinders can lay the foundation for a long-lasting stream of opportunities between client and candidate.
In the ever-growing industry of recruitment, choosing an agency to work with can be overwhelming. Let Stafffinders be your perfect partner in your job hunt, and take a weight off your shoulders. Awarded Outstanding Performing Business at the 2017 Rocco Awards, we take pride in our work and provide both clients and candidates with the best recruitment experience possible.
Get in touch with our team of consultants to take the first steps in your journey toward a career you'll love.