It's great dealing with you as you know our business and people so well, it's a relief making one call to you and you'll know exactly what we are looking for. It's such a painless process! You have always made yourself available and its reassuring to know that if we have recruitment need, we know straight away we can call you and will have excellent quality candidates that we can sit down in front of our Partners/Managers without a worry. Beyond all of that, it's a pleasure to deal with you both in email and over the phone. I feel we have an excellent working relationship.
Our Online Platform And The Changes We're Making Behind The Scenes
8 June 2020
Whilst our offices still remain closed to our staff and the public, we are working extremely hard behind the scenes to ensure the workplace is safe for when our offices can start to re-open. It is evident that offices may not manage to re-open for some time, so we wanted to remind you of our current practices and how we're implementing crucial changes to our workplaces when the time is right to return.
With social distancing guidelines being put in place for some time to come, our offices will unfortunately not be open to client or candidate meetings until this is announced safe to do so. Our online services remain to be operating such as registrations, job searches and our recruitment service. The Stafffinders team continue to be working from home and can be contacted via email, mobile, or even video call.
We understand that the past few months have caused job uncertainty, loss of work and even redundancies, however, we want to reassure you that Stafffinders are delighted to be still taking registrations for new candidates looking for current and upcoming work. Our service covers multiple industries and our dedicated team of Consultants will do their best to find you an ideal role that matches your experience. Currently and for the foreseeable future, all registrations will be conducted online, where one of our specialist Consultants will take you through the process via email or telephone. To start the registration process CLICK HERE
Are you currently looking for work? Our job search is always available! You can simply search through our current roles via our website and apply. Remember that if you don't find the right job first time, we are always adding new and exciting roles, so we're sure you will find a suitable position to match your experience in no time.
Our award-winning recruitment service remains to be in full swing, whatever your recruitment needs are we're positive we can help you fill the positions as soon as possible. As always, we have an incredible database of readily available candidates that's been built up over 49 years in the industry. The Stafffinders specialist Consultants are currently working from home and will be until it is safe to return to the office, yet can be contacted via email and phone to assist your requirements. Explore our recruitment service further HERE
Behind the Scenes
Whilst we all work from home, some of the team are working extremely hard behind the scenes to make sure our offices adhere to the Government guidelines for when it's appropriate to re-open. Here are just a few changes we're implementing in our offices, to prepare us for a safe return to work.
- For staff returning to the office and commuting via public transport, staggered start/finish times will be available to avoid travelling at peak times.
- Social distancing floor markings to implement a one-way system, ensuring walkways are 2 metres from desks and meeting rooms.
- Numerous Hand Sanitising Stations will be available at the main entrance, on each floor and strategically positioned throughout the office, encouraging regular usage throughout the day.
- Redesigned the office floor space, desks, printers and photocopiers to allow a consistent 2-metre distance throughout each office, to keep everyone safe.
- All desks are separated by Perspex dividers, ensuring each employee works in their designated area without the need to share equipment or use others workspaces.
- Thorough deep clean carried out within all Stafffinders offices, including an increase in the daily and weekly working hours of our cleaners to ensure the highest level of hygiene.
- Cleaning checklist implemented with particular focus on handrails, door handles, bathrooms, printers and light switches, performed on a rota basis, as well as daily cleaning services.
- Invested in webcams to support the requirement of our Consultants utilising video calls.
We're aware that there may be new guidelines coming into action that workplaces require adherence to, and are confident that we will conform to any new instructions and procedures as and when they are announced. The Stafffinders Team hope you are all keeping safe and healthy amidst this challenging period, and we are really looking forward to working with you.