We have used Stafffinders for a number of years and we have always found their service to be of a high quality. As a company they are professional, conscientious and competitively priced. Their team members are very helpful, courteous, professional at all times and work extremely hard to find the 'right fit for the job'.
Color Me Rad
11 May 2017
On Saturday 13th May the Stafffinders team will be taking to the streets of Glasgow to take part in this years Color Me Rad 5k https://www.colormerad.co.uk/race/glasgow, please support us by making a donation https://give.everydayhero.com/uk/stafffinders we are raising money for Cash for Kids http://www.cashforkids.uk.com/
Here's some information about Cash for Kids and the children they help...
- Every penny you donate goes directly to children in Scotland who need it most.
- You do not have to walk more than five miles from where you currently stand to meet a family whose lives have been touched by Cash for Kids.
- For the most vulnerable of our children, around one in five (18.6%) have been severely maltreated.
- More than one in eight children (13.4%) has experienced severe maltreatment by a parent or guardian.
- One in 14 children (6.9%) has experienced severe physical violence at the hands of an adult.
- One in 20 children (4.8%) has experienced contact sexual abuse.
- One in 10 children (9.8%) has experienced severe neglect.
- 21% of persistently poor children will have language development concerns, compared to 16% of temporarily poor children and 12% of children who avoid poverty.
- In deprived areas of Scotland 11% of pupils leave school without any qualifications, compared with 3% for the rest of Scotland.
- On average, there is a 60% gap in attainment levels between children living in low-income households and their better-off classmates at S4.
- Pupils' social and economic circumstances are the most significant factors explaining their educational results