Over the past 5+ years we have used Stafffinders to meet our recruitment needs for temporary staff. Prior to that we were interviewing and recruiting ourselves which was proving to be a very time consuming process for our managers. The team at Stafffinders, have taken this pressure off our company, which allows our staff to specialise in what we do best- Document Management. The team at Stafffinders took the time to learn our business, as well as every aspect of what we require from our staff. The candidates they have provided have been of a high standard and at a competitive market price. We would certainly recommend Stafffinders to any of our business partners.
22 April 2016
This year, Stafffinders are delighted to have chosen Cash for Kids as our charity!
Here's some information about Cash for Kids and the children they help...
- Every penny you donate goes directly to children in Scotland who need it most.
- You do not have to walk more than five miles from where you currently stand to meet a family whose lives have been touched by Cash for Kids.
- For the most vulnerable of our children, around one in five (18.6%) have been severely maltreated.
- More than one in eight children (13.4%) has experienced severe maltreatment by a parent or guardian.
- One in 14 children (6.9%) has experienced severe physical violence at the hands of an adult.
- One in 20 children (4.8%) has experienced contact sexual abuse.
- One in 10 children (9.8%) has experienced severe neglect.
- 21% of persistently poor children will have language development concerns, compared to 16% of temporarily poor children and 12% of children who avoid poverty.
- In deprived areas of Scotland 11% of pupils leave school without any qualifications, compared with 3% for the rest of Scotland.
- On average, there is a 60% gap in attainment levels between children living in low-income households and their better-off classmates at S4.
- Pupils' social and economic circumstances are the most significant factors explaining their educational results
We will be participating in many events throughout the year to raise funds for this amazing charity, the first of which will be the Glasgow Kiltwalk on Sunday 24th April which we welcome you to join us in!
If you wish to participate then all the information can be found on the website below:
If you would like to make a donation, then please visit www.justgiving.com/TeamStafffinders
Just £25 will ensure a child receives a Christmas present/food and clothes on Christmas morning.
Many thanks, from the team at Stafffinders!