Stafffinders catering staff did a great job last week. All staff were well presented and adapted well to a new venue.
10 Great Reasons to Choose Stafffinders
30 October 2017
In the ever-growing industry of recruitment, choosing an agency to work with can be overwhelming. At Stafffinders, we want to make it as easy as possible for you! Here’s ten great reasons why Stafffinders could be the perfect partner in finding your dream career:
1) Values. As winners of ROCCO’s Family Business of the Year 2016, we pride ourselves on being family-run and orientated.
2) Personal. To us, both clients and candidates are more than ‘a number’. We go the extra mile to get to know you, to ensure we can provide you with the perfect results.
3) Continuity. From the very first point of contact, we make sure to follow up on everything we do. It is incredibly important to us that the outcome of our service is not just suitable, but something you are genuinely happy with.
4) Long-standing. Our 46 years of experience speaks for itself, and makes us one of Scotland’s oldest recruitment agencies. Times have changed, but our support and dedication for you remains the same.
5) Evolving. As technologies revolutionise, we keep up with the trends by altering our methods, making sure we are as up-to-date and efficient as possible. This is most recently shown by our Online Timesheet System allowing candidates to access and input their working hours digitally. In time this will allow us to take our timesheets completely paperless.
6) Variable. We offer both permanent and temporary opportunities, meaning we can cater to opportunities for all types of businesses and personal requirements.
7) Efficient. We understand the hunt for both staff and a job can be frustrating. Therefore, we work our hardest to provide results as soon as possible.
8) Diverse. Our associates range from high-profile global businesses, to smaller local companies, meaning that no matter what size your business is, we can help you find what you’re looking for.
9) Experienced. Our experienced team of consultants have in-depth background and knowledge of their sectors. With this industry-specific knowledge, you can assure you’ll be in safe hands throughout your experience with us.
10) Starting point. Each connection in the working world always comes with the possibility of leading to bigger things. Whether you’re looking for a temporary role or staff for a one-off event, your initial correlation with Stafffinders can lay the foundation for a long-lasting stream of opportunities between client and candidate.
Looking for a job, or looking for staff, can be a daunting process. At Stafffinders, we want to make things as easy as possible for you. Whether you’re looking to begin your career, move to the next step, or just fancy something different, we’ll find the best position to suit your personal needs. Candidates receive step by step support throughout their job hunt, as outlined by our past candidate Jacki. She outlines her experience in a testimony on our website:
The confidence they had in me and the chance they gave me in getting me good posts has been exceptional, especially after going through a hard time to find stable employment. Moreover, Staffinders have been very helpful in getting me through an amazing career ladder where I am now working within fields and subjects in line with my qualifications.
Hearing from candidates like Jacki allow us to continue our work with confidence, rest assured that we took the necessary steps and more to provide her with the ideal job hunting experience. If you want to begin your journey with us in finding a career you love, get in touch.