I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
19 July 2017
We are arranging a bake sale in our Paisley office on the 27th of July to raise money for the children's charity Cash for Kids. Come and have cake with us while supporting a great cause!
- And the winner is....
17 July 2017
Congratulations Karen McIvor, you won the £50 Miller & Carter voucher!
- Great ways to make your business more environmentally friendly
11 July 2017
Do you want your business to become more environmentally friendly and achieve long-term sustainability? Read our article to discover more
- Win a £50 Miller & Carter voucher by liking our Facebook post!
7 July 2017
You can win a £50 Miller & Carter voucher by liking our Facebook post and/ or sharing how you create a work-life balance!
- UK skills gap costing businesses more than £2 billion, according to the Open University
6 July 2017
90% of employers have found it difficult to recruit workers with the required skills in the last 12 months, resulting in increased organisational costs
- How can employers help promote a stable work-life balance in the workplace?
5 July 2017
Here are Stafffinders’ ideas on how your company can encourage a work-life balance and improve its’ organisational success
- Ideas to help achieve a healthy work-life balance
4 July 2017
Achieving a healthy work-life balance can improve our well-being significantly. Here are Stafffinders’ tips on how you can establish such a balance
- How to increase the overall job satisfaction level in your organisation
4 July 2017
Employees with higher levels of job satisfaction are likely to perform better at work
- How to combat stress at work
30 June 2017
Stress is a common issue that can lead to mental and physical illness if not addressed. Follow Stafffinders' tips on how to cope with work-related stress
- The gender pay gap - What is it and what can we do about it?
29 June 2017
The gender pay gap takes many forms: from women doing more part-time work, to taking the hit for being on parental leave longer than their male partners