Do you have a passion for the Hospitality Industry?
Thrive from a fast-paced environment and enjoy working as part of a fun, kitchen team?
Interested in flexible working hours to suit you?
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for Experienced Relief Kitchen Porters for various hospitality companies in the Glasgow and surrounding areas for the New Year.
What is expected of a Kitchen Porter?
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen environment, alongside unloading deliveries.
- Cleanliness and knowledge of Health & Safety is essential.
- Ensuring kitchen equipment is maintained to a high standard.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have;
- At least 6 months experience in a busy hospitality kitchen environment.
- A recent Food Hygiene Certificate is beneficial, as some roles involve food preparation.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, alongside others and on your own initiative.
As the locations and finishing times can vary for each contract, to have your own transport would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV for consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Stafffinders who are operating as an employment business.