If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Based inGlasgow Area
Published15th July 2021
Stafffinders are currently recruiting a Python Developer with their award-winning client in Glasgow. As a Software Engineer, you will work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders within the business to create solutions that will achieve outstanding results for clients.
The successful candidate:
- You are quick to learn and actively seek opportunities to develop your technical and problem-solving skills
- You have a passion for modern technologies and best practices
- You have a desire to deliver quality and excellence
- You are a motivated team player and love to work collaboratively to solve complex problems
Your experience, qualifications and personality
- Python, Django, Typescript, Node
- You are an experienced Software Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience delivering high-quality software solutions
- You have contributed to a variety of software solutions using different technologies
- You understand the needs of highly available, scalable systems
- You understand the importance of producing well-tested software
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.