I have found Michelle as her role as my recruitment consultant extremely helpful and very professional in her approach in finding me suitable roles. My first role has been very enjoyable working over at Park Circus and I look forward to more assignments in the future from Stafffinders.
Based inPaisley or Edinburgh
Published15th July 2021
CategorySoftware Developer and Software Engineer
Stafffinders are delighted to be working exclusively with our market-leading client for an exciting yet demanding remote role, working within the global technology sector. This role will be specifically well suited to individuals passionate and knowledgeable about autonomous networks, blockchain, distributed computing, decentralisation, and cryptocurrencies.
Your new job responsibilities
- Implementing the code as per the network design.
- Participate in online technical discussions on Slack and on the community-run forum.
- Aid the production of clear and user-focused documentation.
- Participate in testing and integration, providing feedback when required.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the languages, tools and methodologies used by the company.
Your experience, qualifications and personality
- Dealerless DKG
- Sig aggregation
- Issues offer proof of possession
- Thought on threshold_crypto crate (missing aggregation and DKG flows)
- BLS Blind signatures.
- Bulletproofs for transfer of values with provable doublespend protection
*Fully remote-based position.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.