I have been using Stafffinders for six months now. A good recruitment company, who have good, reliable staff. Their consultant Graeme keeps in regular contact and lets you know the person he has organised for you within a couple of hours. I would highly recommend Stafffinders.
IT Support Analyst (Temporary Role)
Published15th July 2021
Salary£12.00 to £13.00 p/h
CategoryTechnical Support Analyst
Stafffinders are currently working with their IT Consultancy client to hire a Support Analyst. This role is a temporary 1-week position to cover annual leave and the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all IT support matters.
Your temp job responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for IT-based issues, maintaining an exceptional level of customer service via phone and email.
- Provide technical troubleshooting support for desktop software and hardware technologies.
- Daily systems monitoring and administrative operational processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high touch telephone manner.
Your experience, qualifications and personality
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft applications (Office 365).
- 1st Line IT support experience preferably within a remote support position.
- Knowledge of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
** This role is to cover one week worth of shifts from 5th July - 9th July 2021. There may be more work in the future.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to attend a registration interview ASAP, as well as be able to provide proof of right to work eligibility, proof of current address and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
For the purpose of this role, Stafffinders are acting as an employment business.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.