Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a prestigious client based in the Dundee area.
Your New Employer
Our client prides themselves on their reputation within their sector, particularly for their constative approach. This is an excellent time to join a professional organization who invest in their people.
Your New Job Responsibilities
Day to day responsibilities applicable to this role include, but are not constrained to
- Answering telephone calls
- Forming and maintaining client files
- Contacting assessors/clients on behalf of surveyors
- Lodging appeals with other Assessor’s offices throughout Scotland
- The administration of Riverlake and AIMs systems
- The issue of Grounds and Comparison via AIMs
- Producing letters/emails/fees/citations/T&C’s
- Setting reminders for Ground Comparisons; assisting with the production of a newsletter
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for clients
- Issuing an updated citation list including all relevant statutory dates
- Filing and file retrieval
Key Role Deliverables
The criteria by which success in this role will be measured against include ensuring support activity is carried out effectively and efficiently; making sure AIMs / Riverlake data is kept up to date and is accurate; ensure timely and accurate lodgement of appeals and the production of letters/correspondence (including citations); maintain excellent customer and internal relationships; maintain knowledge of the firm’s products, services and process in order to deliver excellent customer service; support rating surveyors.
Your Experience, Qualifications and Personality
To be successful in this role, certain experience is desirable. Firstly, knowledge of working in an office environment - an Assessor’s or Chartered Surveyor’s is preferable. Furthermore, proficiency in PC skills, namely Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) is essential. An awareness of the importance in meeting deadlines and an attention to detail is important, as is a proven ability in working well in teams and having good organizational skills. The ability to work under pressure, use one’s initiative to find solutions to problems and being a fast learner is desirable and will make you stand out.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. To discuss this role or any other position in more detail, please call Jamie Webb 0131 376 5872 or email
If this role is not of interest to you, but you would be keen to register with Stafffinders for other job opportunities, please forward your CV .
Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency, for the purpose of this role.