Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Published20th August 2021
CategorySoftware Developer and Software Engineer
PHP Developer – 6-month Contract – Immediate Start – Home Based
Our private sector client is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their Information Systems team of in-house developers modifying an application that integrates many of the core business functions. The Developer will be implementing fixes and enhancements to the live environment and there will also be elements of data cleansing in the database and reporting.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Skills:
- Programming well designed, testable and efficient code in predominantly in PHP and SQL.
- Deliver well-structured development and material to a schedule.
- Continual improvement of systems deploying new features and bug fixes.
- Requirement analysis, system design and delivery.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and also able to work effectively with the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organisation and planning skills with a strong attention to detail.
Essential Technical Competency in the following:
- MariaDB (MySQL)
- HTML5, CSS
- Git source control (Bitbucket / GitHub)
- Redis (Caching)
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client, and as such will require working through an umbrella company.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please do get in touch and send us your CV.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.