Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Published10th June 2021
Salary£25000 to £32000 p/a
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager for one of our prestigious clients based in the Edinburgh area. You will be reporting to the CEO.
How you’ll benefit
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with families on the progress and outcomes of the children
- monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Managing recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Ensuring occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
- Support and actively promote the safety, security and well-being of all children, colleagues and visitors.
- Support the leadership and management of the nursery teams so they can develop and thrive
Requirements of a Nursery Manager
- Qualifications, currently hold BA in childhood practice or working towards it
- A commitment and dedication to delivering exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 years experience in a supervisory role
What we offer to Nursery Managers
- Discounted childcare provision
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- A confidential employee assistance program to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto-enrollment
- Bonus scheme
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to attend a registration interview ASAP, as well as be able to provide proof of right to work eligibility, proof of current address and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
For the purpose of this role, Stafffinders are acting as an employment business.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call on 0131 225 6898.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.