Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Published15th January 2019
Salary£35000 to £40000 p/a
Are you an Associate Dentist who is looking for a new challenge? A challenge that involves working at a new NHS practice which has already built a strong reputation and patient list with room for growth and expansion. This practice has created an excellent rapport with the local community and requires an Associate dentist to continue the excellent level of customer service displayed by current members of the team.
This practice is located in Dundee city centre which is ideal for a commute anywhere in the central belt, with good public transport links and a motorway close by.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations in a professional manner.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
If you are interested in this role click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately!
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.