Michelle contacted myself regarding a job opportunity, which turned out to be successful. Michelle was very friendly, professional service was delivered and she was very proactive. She made me feel at ease before attending my interview and phoned me straight after my interview that she had arranged for me and asked how it was. I would definitely recommend Michelle at Staffinders if you are looking for a job opportunity' Thanks Nicola
Published1st April 2019
Salary£19000 to £19000 p/a
CategoryRetail Floor Manager
Stafffinders are delighted to be working alongside a charitable organisation based in Edinburgh on a position of supervisory level, this role is based in a busy Laundry and linen department.
Within this fast paced environment our client is seeking a Supervisor who has worked within a sizeable organisation in which multiple operations are being undertaken at the same time.
Time, diary management and attention to detail is pivotal in this role as the operation runs throughout the day.
- Management of up to 30 members of staff at one time.
- Coordinating the production of Laundry.
- Time management of cycles.
- Attention to detail, to ensure each item is returned to clients in a prestine condition.
- Knowledge and experience of a retail background.
- At least three years experience of working at a supervisor level.
- Proven experience of developing and managing staff.
If you a Laundry or retail supervisor and are interested in this position, please click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately!
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.