Stafffinders catering staff did a great job last week. All staff were well presented and adapted well to a new venue.
Published7th December 2018
Are you an Associate Dentist who is looking for a new challenge? A challenge that involves working at an excellent NHS practice which has a long standing client list and representation in the local community. This practice has both NHS patients and a private list who require a dentist to continue the excellent level of service displayed and a rapport with the clients.
This practice is looked in Central Fife which is ideal for a commute anywhere in the central belt, with good public transport links and a motorway.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations in a professional manner.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Elliot Tanner on either 0131 2256898 or on email@example.com.
If you are interested in this role click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately!
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.