I have found Michelle as her role as my recruitment consultant extremely helpful and very professional in her approach in finding me suitable roles. My first role has been very enjoyable working over at Park Circus and I look forward to more assignments in the future from Stafffinders.
Published7th December 2018
Are you an Associate Dentist who is looking for a new challenge? A challenge that involves working at an excellent NHS practice which has a long standing client list and representation in the local community. This practice has both NHS patients and a private list who require a dentist to continue the excellent level of service displayed and a rapport with the clients.
This practice is looked in Central Fife which is ideal for a commute anywhere in the central belt, with good public transport links and a motorway.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations in a professional manner.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Elliot Tanner on either 0131 2256898 or on email@example.com.
If you are interested in this role click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately!
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.