HR Officer – Glasgow City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and dedicated HR Officer to join our clients forward thinking business based in Glasgow City Centre, on a full time, permanent basis.
Your rate of pay & hours of work
The annual salary for this position is £22-26k per anuum (doe). To achieve the highest salary, you will be required to have a related degree and CIPD membership, coupled with good practical work experience.
Your New Employer
Our client is a front runner in the property sector, with a great history and team culture. They value their staff and grow and develop them. They are looking for their new HR Officer to compliment this ethos!
New Job Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain staff personnel data/files in line with Data Protection Legislation
- Improve acquisition, development, and retention of staff
- Advise on all employment related issues and keep up to date with current Employment Law legislation
- Provide efficient support to Partners and Senior colleagues on HR matters
- Assist line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Communicate and liaise effectively and professionally with employees at all levels
- Ongoing review and enhancement of the Firms HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments
- Develop recruitment process and career’s programme and establish links with local DYW groups/Schools/College’s and Universities
- Ensure confidentiality of all written and verbal communication
- Provide confidential ad-hoc advice
- Promote equality and diversity
Your Experience, Qualifications and Personality
Ideally, we are seeking talented candidates who have a demonstrated history within an HR role, as well as excellent experience of PC skills, such as Word, Excel and Outlook applications. As HR Officer, you will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to interact confidently at all levels, whilst having awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
The successful candidates will have the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently, ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner. You will have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in your work, combined with the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve effectively.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
If this role is not of interest to you, but you would be keen to register with Stafffinders for other job opportunities, please forward your CV to email@example.com .
Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency, for the purpose of this role.