We have been using Stafffinders for agency staff since September 2010. We find the quality of personnel to be of a higher standard than most other companies and now use only Stafffinders for our temporary staff. We find Stafffinders reliable and conscientious. Top this with competitive rates and manageable invoicing and the ability to supply staff at very short notice, we feel that the service we receive from Stafffinders can fulfil all our staffing issues and eradicate the need to use other suppliers.
Based inAyrshire North
Published16th November 2021
Medical Receptionist – North Ayrshire
Stafffinders are urgently looking to recruit a Medical Receptionist, to join our client based in North Ayrshire. This is a temporary position initially for approx. 6 weeks, however there could be scope for this role to lead to a long-term role for the right individual. This is an immediate start.
Your Rate of Pay & Hours of Work
- £9.50 p/h
- 9:00-5:30pm (could be a degree of flexibility with hours to suit)
Your Temp Job Responsibilities
- High level of organisation
- Ideally a proficient user of EMIS and Docman
- Ideally knowledge of E-Consult (however not essential as training is provided)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Packages- Including Excel
- Bring the first point of contact to visitors and assisting with any queries
- Being hospitable and welcoming to visitors
- Liaising with multiple departments on a daily basis
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, emailing
- Updating records both manually and electronically
- The ability to multi-talk processing high volumes of calls
- A professional, polite attitude to your job
Your Experience, Qualifications & Personality
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous reception experience and although a background in the medical industry would be advantageous, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Due to the nature of this role, you will have a strong ability to juggle multiple tasks throughout the day whilst being IT literate and adaptable to new systems.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and have a polite and professional manner when dealing with a variety of patients.
Ideally, you will have access to your own car and a full, clean driving licence
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to provide proof of right to work and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. You will also be required to attend an online registration interview with one of our team.
Stafffinders are operating as an employment business, for the purpose of this role.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.