Chef De Partie
Published6th January 2022
CategoryChef de Partie
We are currently recruiting for full-time Chef De Partie roles to join our client in Ayrshire, on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a section within the kitchen. You will know and support your team to encourage them to take pride in their role through a consistent and positive approach. You will have the ability to support senior chefs to deliver exceptional food while supporting the communication of compliance requirements to all team members with regards to Health & Safety, Food Safety, and any other related legislative requirements.
Your temp job responsibilities
- Lead the team to deliver dishes to spec via standard operating procedures ensuring consistently high standards
- Prepare, cook, and present dishes within your speciality
- Support the kitchen team to deliver high standards of service and customer satisfaction during service periods
- Support an open, honest, and engaging culture where team members can excel
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to develop the team and support retention
- Care for your team ensuring that team members’ wellbeing is at the heart of everything you do
- Understand and adhere to our People Policies to ensure the Company is compliant
- Drive own personal development within position using support functions where necessary
COMPLIANCE & QUALITY:
- Ensure you are fully compliant and that you are aware of your responsibilities for Health & Safety and Food Safety
- Complete Due Diligence recording
Your experience, qualifications and personality
We are ideally looking for enthusiastic Chefs with a positive outlook as well as a great degree of energy, resilience and flexible attitude. You must be committed to driving high standards and be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail to deliver consistency across all dishes. As a Chef within a busy venue, the successful candidate will be highly organised and be able to work comfortably and confidently within a team.
Our Hospitality Recruitment team are seeking an experienced Chef, with a demonstrated history within a quality, high-volume business. A full driving license would also be advantageous.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to attend a registration interview ASAP, as well as be able to provide proof of right to work eligibility, proof of current address and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
For the purpose of this role, Stafffinders are acting as an employment business.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.