If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Transfer Pricing Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Published8th February 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Transfer Pricing Manager – Dublin, Ireland.
The role of the Transfer Pricing Manager:
• Supporting and leading projects for a variety of local and International clients.
• Focusing on TP Planning, Advisory and Controversy work.
• Preparing TP reports, analyses, benchmarking and communicating with Revenue Authorities.
• Mentoring and training junior staff members.
Transfer Pricing Manager profile requirement:
• A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
• Approx. 4-5 years TP experience in a Consulting environment.
• Supervisory (or Management) experience along with delivering training.
• Mixed portfolio of client experience across a multitude of sectors.
In return there is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, in addition to fantastic career progression on offer.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.