I have worked at Stafffinders since November last year having never worked before with an agency. I was a bit sceptical but had no need to worry as Claire has been a great support in the time of being on the books. Thanks to Claire and Stafffinders I’ve now got a permanent position and can't thank everyone involved enough!
Internal Sales Administrator
Based inGlasgow Area
Published5th January 2022
Salary£20000 to £23000 p/a
CategoryOffice Sales Administrator
Internal Sales Administrator – Rutherglen, Glasgow
Stafffinders are delighted to be partnering with an established client based in Rutherglen, Glasgow who are looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an integral role within the business as you will be providing business to business sales support during a busy growth period. This is the perfect role for an individual looking to develop their administration and communication skills into a more sales focused environment.
Salary & hours
The site is in Rutherglen, Glasgow and has excellent transport links as well as on-site parking. As the Internal Sales Administrator, you will be working Monday to Thursday 8-5pm and Friday 8-4pm.
Salary negotiable DOE starting around £22,000 p/a
Your New Employer
Our well-established client is an industry leader in the traffic management industry, considered to provide the highest of standards to their partners. You will join an already established sales team with excellent development opportunities.
Your new job responsibilities
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner in line with the company procedures.
- Generate new customer and sales opportunities with a regular prospecting plan.
- Utilisation of Sage CRM system to assist with quote follow up and customer communication.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities to upsell and maximise opportunities.
- Service agreed strategic key accounts.
- Deliver performance in line with agreed KPIs.
- Sage sales and purchase entry.
- Promote selling opportunities and activities in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the sales team meetings
- Provide monthly report to your Line Manager.
- Positive attitude, aptitude and mind-set of execution.
- Support management to facilitate stock control levels and stock turn.
- Departmental health, safety and welfare awareness.
- Contribute to product training.
- Departmental health, safety and welfare awareness and compliance.
- Any other reasonable requests to support the smooth running of the business.
To take on the role of Internal Sales Administrator, we are ideally looking to speak to ambitious professionals with excellent communication skills, including active listening combined with verbal and written skills.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills and a strong understanding of MS Office packages and be a natural problem solver. This role also requires someone who has great time management and organisation skills to ensure effective multitasking on a daily basis.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to provide proof of right to work and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. You will also be required to attend an online registration interview with one of our team.
If this role is not of interest to you, but you would be keen to register with Stafffinders for other job opportunities, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Stafffinders are operating as an employment business, for the purpose of this role.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.