If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Published23rd February 2018
Stafffinders have an exciting opportunity for an IT Helpdesk technician to assist our client based in Northern Hampshire on an ad-hoc basis. This position will most likely be to cover staff holidays and other short-term leave. Please note, this work will be periodic. You will be reporting directly the IT Manager.
Hours will vary around Monday- Friday (office hours) as this role is on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis to cover holidays/sickness/busy periods. As much notice as possible will be given for shifts.
- Respond to customer service calls dispatched from the Service Desk.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve intermediate to complex problems with computer operating systems and application configurations.
- Perform installation of desktop software products.
- Performs additional application installation and/or configuration as required.
- Provide support and guidance for configuration and installation of computer equipment.
- Complete necessary administrative work to track and demonstrate completion of tasks.
- Typically, will have 3-5 years of IT support experience
Ideal candidate will;
- Provide L1 and L2 deskside support if needed.
- Smart hands support to troubleshoot network issues
- Provide testing input for network operation changes.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.