Stafffinders are currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their prestige client on a temporary basis starting ASAP in Irvine.
This role will be to carry out all production quality control processes and procedures are completed during the production of items.
The role will include:
· Ensure all components are in line with the product Specification & Bill of Material
· Ensure Product bulk matches components & Bill of Materials
· Verify efficiency of Flush
· Ensure product and propellant filling pump weights to specification
· Ensure crimp settings are accurate and within tolerance in line with specification
· Ensure leak detectors are operating efficiently
· Complete checks in line with QC process
· Ensure check weigh machine operates within tolerances provided on specification
· Ensure pack label is correct and scanning within specification
· Perform regular assessments on packed product
· Own all documentation required to verify line quality checks during the production run.
· Pass completed records to Line Leader
· Complete weekly internal Audits
For this role the successful candidate must have the following:
· Good level of written and spoken English
· Previous Quality Control from a manufacturing industry
· High level of manual dexterity
· Ability to work well within a team
· Possess a strong work ethic accompanied by a flexible approach to tasks
· Motivated and target driven individual
Will include 12 hour shifts