Since registering with Stafffinders for temporary work, they have always kept me out working. The Recruitment Consultants are always courteous and work hard finding assignments that suit me.
Published13th December 2018
A temporary position has become available for a Finance Officer for a housing organisation based in Glasgow. The Finance Officer will be expected to work with the Head of Finance to achieve the companies key strategic objectives in relation to finance.
This is a varied role where experience within a similar position within the housing sector is necessary.
The main duties of this role are:
- To maintain financial records, cashbooks and journals as required
- To complete weekly bank reconciliations for all accounts
- To process information and data to the nominal ledger
- To assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual accounts
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget and other financial projections
- To prepare monthly nominal and control account reconciliations and analysis schedules for income and expenditure accounts
- To prepare monthly salaries with analysis
- Reconciliation of salary control accounts
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.