Customer Service Advisor
Published19th July 2021
Stafffinders are urgently looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors for an ongoing assignment at our clients HQ in Inverclyde. This role will be blended between office working and home working. This is an immediate start for the right candidates. You will be joining a small, highly motivated, customer-focused team.
Your rate of pay and hours of work
The hourly pay rate for this post is £10.46 p/h. Hours of work also vary, with daytime, evenings and weekends available.
Shifts will range between the hours of Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 21:00, Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 & Sunday: 08:00 - 20:00. You will be working 40 hours per week across these available hours.
Your temp job responsibilities
- You will be responsible for anything from checking availability, handling allocations and making reservations.
- Interacting with our customers through voice and non-voice channels such as telephony, webchat, email or social media.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be speaking to customers to help them navigate through a range of queries and products, while making them aware of, and assisting them with our clients' great digital channels.
- Responsible for the delivery of exemplary customer service to our internal and external customers by managing customer expectations effectively and proactively delivering the best solution for our customers.
- First point of contact for customers, with responsibility for providing information about our destinations and timetables, checking availability, handling allocations and making reservations, to providing customers with accurate information during times of disruptions.
- Accurately record telephone outcomes and provide feedback to the business to ensure continuous improvement and aid Customer Satisfaction.
Your experience, qualifications and personality
- You will have a flexible approach and the ability to work in a highly motivated team. You will also need to be a proactive, customer-focused team player, who is proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English.
- Previous customer service experience and familiar dealing with high volume calls on occasion.
- Although not essential, candidates who have regular access to their own transport may find it easier to reach this assignment, where public transport is not readily available.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.