We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
Scheduling Operator / Shift Planner
Published4th October 2021
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Shift Planner to join my prestigious client based in Paisley. Ideally someone from a contact centre or customer service background would work well in this role as there can be high volume calls at times and you will be responsible for shift planning & preparing rotas.
This is a full time; permanent opportunity, 42 hours per week (with one cover shift required per month to take you up to 45 hours) This role will operate on a 4 on 4 off basis (you will be required to work approx. 1 weekend per month). You will be given notice far in advance for the days you will be required to work these shifts.
An individual from a scheduling/planning or customer service background would be desirable for this position.
£9.50 per hour (£22,300k p/annum) This is an immediate start for the right person.
- Responsible for booking staff on/off shifts
- Responsible for making sure staff hourly check calls are completed.
- Uploading staff rosters to the online Scheduling system
- Confirming staff into shifts and sourcing staff cover for sickness/shortages.
- General Microsoft Office skills including word and excel.
- £22,300k p/annum (45 hours p.w)
- Permanent (Probation period is 3 months)
- 4 on 4 off rota (12-hour shift patterns) 7:00am – 7:00pm
Please apply today by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.