For over six months I have used Stafffinders services to provide workers very specific qualifications. On many occasions our requests have been at very short notice. Claire Hosie, Industrial Divisional Manager is always very professional, friendly and has provided an exceptional service. She has always ensured that our requests are dealt with quickly and ensured that we are kept informed at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Stafffinders.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Published14th September 2021
CategoryP/Ledger & Accts Payable
Accounts Payable – Edinburgh
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and dedicated Accounts Payable Assistant to join our clients forward thinking, cloud business based in the heart of Edinburgh. Leave the mundane “9-5” feeling behind and join a fantastic team of likeminded professionals where your input is very much valued.
£24k per annum
Our client takes a hybrid approach to working with 2 days office working/3 days remote working, offering you that highly sought after ‘work life balance.’ If you would prefer 5 days of remote working, this can also be considered.
Your New Employer
Our client is an industry leader in their field. They are well recognised for their huge success within the ‘cloud technology space’ and have a highly inclusive team culture. They are looking for their new Accounts Payable Assistant to compliment this ethos. If you are looking to join a fun, outgoing finance team, then please read on!
- Support the business with raising and approving POs
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes via scan and capture onto accounting system daily.
- Ensure the correct accounting codes, cost centres and departments are applied to each purchase invoice/credit note/purchase order.
- Ensure VAT is correctly accounted for on each purchase invoice/credit note.
- Create and maintain supplier accounts in accounting system.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences.
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone, email and tickets and resolve queries promptly
- Issue remittance advice documents to suppliers.
- Complete ad hoc reports / analysis work as requested by Management Accountant and other members of the Finance Team.
Your Experience, Qualifications and Personality
- Minimum Degree level or equivalent in relevant discipline / proven equivalent financial working experience.
- Minimum GCSE / O level, or equivalent, in English.Proven financial experience in a similar role, preferably in the IT / Technology sector.
- Financial, commercial, and business knowledge and experience.
- Experience of providing a responsive, customer focused service.
- Experience with Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel, and Power Point
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
If this role is not of interest to you, but you would be keen to register with Stafffinders for other job opportunities, please forward your CV to email@example.com .
Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency, for the purpose of this role.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.