We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
Published10th June 2021
Salary£30000 to £50000 p/a
CategorySolicitor (PQE 2 + )
Stafffinders are working with our exclusive client and are looking for an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Solicitor located in East Central Scotland to join their team.
How you'll benefit
- Competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension
- Career progression
Your new company
Specialising in Family Law, Private Client and Residential Property, our client prides themselves on being able to provide a comprehensive service and are well known across the area for their reputation. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company at a time of growth.
- Managing your own caseload and meeting deadlines
- Running your own transactions across all aspects of residential conveyancing (purchase, sale, discharges and transfers of title etc).
- Managing risk (money laundering, source of funds etc)
- Providing advice and guidance to clients
- Managing/ supporting more junior members of staff where required
- Maintaining existing relationships and support with the development of new business opportunities
The successful candidate
- Between 2-4 years PQE within Residential Conveyancing
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills.
- Exposure to Family Law and Private Client would be advantageous but not essential.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you would like to register with Stafffinders to keep up to date with upcoming opportunities, please feel free to email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0141 887 1155.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.