My experience has been great so far and Claire and Kerryann have been exceptional throughout all of our recruiting process. They listen to details of our current project, capture our needs then send through the right calibre of candidates for the position. Claire’s Construction market knowledge shows through the candidates being presented. On this note, due to such an amazing experience, I would definitely continue to use Stafffinders.
Based inGlasgow Area
Published11th May 2021
CategorySoftware Developer and Software Engineer
Rust Software Engineer
Stafffinders are delighted to be working exclusively with our market-leading client for an exciting yet demanding remote role, working within the global technology sector. This role will be specifically well suited to individuals passionate and knowledgeable about autonomous networks, blockchain, distributed computing, decentralisation, and cryptocurrencies.
Role and responsibilities:
- Implementing the code as per the network design.
- Participate in online technical discussions on Slack and on the community-run forum.
- Aid the production of clear and user-focused documentation.
- Participate in testing and integration, providing feedback when required.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the languages, tools and methodologies used by the company.
- Experience of programming in Rust.
- Commercial experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Skilled in producing clear and focussed documentation.
*Fully remote-based position.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.