If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Tax Manager, M&A - Dublin, Ireland
Published23rd April 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Tax Manager, M&A - Dublin, Ireland.
We are looking for a Tax Manager specialising in M&A for our client in Dublin Ireland.
The key areas of responsibility for this Tax Manager M&A role include:
- Provide support in the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to new business development opportunities.
- Solve complex technical Tax challenges for clients.
- Manage and deliver large projects.
- Train, develop and supervise junior team members.
The ideal profile for this Tax Manager role should have:
- A Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or law
- Post-graduate degree or ITI qualification preferred
- Approx. 4-5 years dedicated Tax experience focusing on M&A transactions.
- A good level of supervisory and Project Management exposure.
- Strong commercial awareness and technical ability.
In return there is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and great bonus potential for high achievers.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.