We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
Tax Manager, M&A - Dublin, Ireland
Published23rd April 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Tax Manager, M&A - Dublin, Ireland.
We are looking for a Tax Manager specialising in M&A for our client in Dublin Ireland.
The key areas of responsibility for this Tax Manager M&A role include:
- Provide support in the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to new business development opportunities.
- Solve complex technical Tax challenges for clients.
- Manage and deliver large projects.
- Train, develop and supervise junior team members.
The ideal profile for this Tax Manager role should have:
- A Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or law
- Post-graduate degree or ITI qualification preferred
- Approx. 4-5 years dedicated Tax experience focusing on M&A transactions.
- A good level of supervisory and Project Management exposure.
- Strong commercial awareness and technical ability.
In return there is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and great bonus potential for high achievers.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.