For over six months I have used Stafffinders services to provide workers very specific qualifications. On many occasions our requests have been at very short notice. Claire Hosie, Industrial Divisional Manager is always very professional, friendly and has provided an exceptional service. She has always ensured that our requests are dealt with quickly and ensured that we are kept informed at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Stafffinders.
Senior Tax Manager - Dublin, Ireland.
Published23rd April 2021
Senior Tax Manager - Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join this market leader based in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will focus on:
- Work with a diverse international client portfolio on 'In bound' Tax projects.
- Train both Junior and senior staff members.
- Bring expertise and innovation to create value for clients.
- Build your professional network across the Globe.
- Lead, drive and motivate your team.
To be considered for this Senior Tax Manager role, your profile must have:
- A degree in accounting, economics, finance, or law.
- AITI/CTA Qualified with a strong academic record.
- Strong commercial awareness along with a track record of success in the Irish market place.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and bring the absolute best out of your people.
In return there is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and great bonus potential for high achievers.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.