If I could, I would sing the praises of all the team at Stafffinders from consultants through to Payroll girls. They were always on hand when needed and nothing was a silly question or too much trouble for them. Although I am delighted to be placed permanently, I am sad that I no longer have the weekly contact with them.
Head of Energy Services
Published2nd March 2021
Our Edinburgh based client have a new opportunity for a Head of Energy Services to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the management and growth of the division which includes the team and it’s profit and loss. In addition, you will also provide technical and commercial advice to clients, manage projects from inception to operation and provide support with business development to allow further growth.
The business has grown from strength to strength over the past few years and boasts a diverse and experienced team within the renewable energy sector. This is an integral role within the business where you will work on a range of projects, effectively manage sub -contractors along with being tasked with reviewing third part reports and drawings and support with the delivery of projects where required. The business has a supportive culture and everyone is involved with the overall success ensuring business objectives are achieved.
Areas of responsibility:
- Team management to deliver exceptional service
- Negotiate Contracts
- Ensure systems are installed in compliance with the design and with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Business Development and achieving targets to secure sales and grow a team
- Experience working with clients across commercial and Industrial and /or Public sector clients
- Maintain the highest levels of health and safety standards
- The set- up of sites, including welfare arrangements and setting out the works
- Coordinate deliveries to site, including checking deliveries are complete and free from defects
Experience and skills required:
- Academic qualifications in a relevant Energy / Engineering discipline
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinker / Analytical problem solving
- Knowledge of relevant planning and building regulations
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
In return, you will join a supportive team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and business growth. In addition, you will receive a generous remuneration package, holiday entitlement and company pension.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.