Payroll / Accounts Payable Assistant
Based inAyrshire North
Published23rd February 2021
Stafffinders are partnering with our exclusive client based in the North Ayrshire area to source a talented Payroll/Accounts Payable Assistant. This is initially a temporary assignment with an immediate start; however, it has great scope to lead to a permanent opportunity for the right person. You will be working remotely initially until lockdown restrictions ease to allow for normal, office working to resume.
You will be a key player within the finance team and will be reporting directly to the AP & Payroll Team Leader. Our industry leading client has a robust people culture and the are looking for a reliable, team player to come on board.
The day to day
- Process and prepare journals for input.
- Collaborating and promoting positive working relationships with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Full administration of Sage Payroll and Accounts.
- Assist with the processing of all payrolls Irish and UK (weekly and monthly), ensuring that all data is accurate, and any variances are reviewed.
- Deal with Payroll New Starters and Leavers finance administration.
- Creating Purchase Ledger Weekly Reports to include all sales invoices and cash receipts.
- Full responsibility for all Sub Contractors invoices and payments.
- Full responsibility for all suppliers’ invoices.
- Take payments over the phone.
- Process purchase invoices and following up on issues resulting from this.
- Complete weekly administration to ensure payment runs are carried out accordingly.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations, identifying discrepancies and taking corrective action.
- Set up of BACS and payment runs.
- Liaise with staff and appropriate stakeholders regarding finance queries.
- Compliance with company policy and procedures at all time.
An excellent opportunity to utilize your payroll and accounts payable skills within a professional environment where your input is valued.
Please register your interest today!
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.