We have been dealing with Stafffinders for a number of years now and have built up a good relationship with them. We have always found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have never let us down on providing staff and if, on the very rare occasion, that the staff member hasn’t suited the job we have, there has never been any problems finding another suitable candidate. We would have no hesitation in recommending Stafffinders to any employer looking for temporary staff members.
Indirect Tax Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Published11th February 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Indirect Tax, Manager – Dublin, Ireland.
Our market leading client is looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin.
Some of the key elements of this role include:
• Providing Indirect tax services to a portfolio of Irish and International clients across a wide range of sectors.
• Liaising with clients and Advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with the Tax Authorities.
• Contribute to identifying and developing opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Assisting with training and mentoring junior team members.
To be considered for this role Indirect Tax Manager, your profile should consist of:
• A degree in Finance, Accountancy or Law.
• Good knowledge across European VAT (and Customs) legislation.
• A background forged in a Consulting environment – minimum of 4/5years.
• Clear communicator and ability to mentor and support junior team members
In return there is an excellent compensation package along with a genuine and clear career path.
Send us your CV in the first instance to get the ball rolling….
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.