Having used Craig for a number of years as a labour resource I have always found him to be reliable, proactive and understanding of our specific site needs with labour arriving on-site on time as requested.
Indirect Tax Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Published11th February 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Indirect Tax, Manager – Dublin, Ireland.
Our market leading client is looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin.
Some of the key elements of this role include:
• Providing Indirect tax services to a portfolio of Irish and International clients across a wide range of sectors.
• Liaising with clients and Advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with the Tax Authorities.
• Contribute to identifying and developing opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Assisting with training and mentoring junior team members.
To be considered for this role Indirect Tax Manager, your profile should consist of:
• A degree in Finance, Accountancy or Law.
• Good knowledge across European VAT (and Customs) legislation.
• A background forged in a Consulting environment – minimum of 4/5years.
• Clear communicator and ability to mentor and support junior team members
In return there is an excellent compensation package along with a genuine and clear career path.
Send us your CV in the first instance to get the ball rolling….
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.