Published8th December 2020
Stafffinders have an immediate opportunity for a Production Operative to join our prestigious client based on the outskirts of Paisley. Our client is a reputable manufacturing business.
This role starts immediately and is a week-to-week temporary assignment.
- Be capable of working as part of a machine build cell.
- Be hands on with building of products.
- Understand the need to be flexible regarding daily tasks, be open and willing to assist where required.
- Be capable of working on own initiative to problem solve and generate improvements.
- Be capable of working on their own or as part of a team.
What you’ll need
- Must have previous manufacturing assembly experience.
Temporary, Full-time 8-4pm (Monday to Thursday) 8-1pm (Friday)
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. You must be able to complete our registration process, as well as be able to provide proof of right to work eligibility, proof of current address and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. To discuss this role or any other position in more detail, please get in touch!
For the purpose of this role, Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.