Published15th December 2020
Stafffinders are excited to be partnering with our well-established client based in the Glasgow City Centre area.
We are particularly interested in speaking with those with business development experience from an insurance background.
The day-to -day
- Secure a target number of sales appointments, for the BD Manager to attend, within target geography
- Develop a personal pipeline of prospects for sales appointments
- Follow up on direct mailing and marketing campaigns to generate sales appointments
- Attend relevant networking events to generate sales appointments
- Maintain the CRM as appropriate and report on personal activity as required by the Head of Client Management
- Successful track record in telesales
- Experience of managing a sales pipeline
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience of using databases
- Experience of dealing with a range of customers/potential customers, at different organisational levels
- Commercial awareness
Schedule: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive (plus bonus opportunity*)
A drive for success, good resilience and an organised approach are imperative in this post.
This is an immediate start for the right person. If this sounds of interest to you or anyone you know, please get in touch by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.