I was made redundant at the beginning of the year and after contacting several Recruitment Agencies I received a call from Stafffinders asking me to come in and have a chat. I was quite apprehensive not knowing what to expect but the consultant put me very much at ease and explained all about Stafffinders and how they work with the candidate and clients. A week later I had my first assignment! I can't praise the consultant enough for their professionalism and dedication the consultant truly is a credit to Stafffinders.
Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing - Singapore.
Based inRest of World
Published11th May 2021
Senior TP Manager - Singapore
Our Market leading client is looking to hire a Senior Manager to enhance their Transfer Pricing team
• Work with a variety of International clients to understand their business model and plan their TP policies.
• Oversee functional analysis and benchmarking studies to analyse any client issues for TP documentation.
• Advise on planning opportunities, based on OECD and local TP guidelines.
• Lead cross border value chain transformation projects.
• Manage and develop a specialist TP team.
• Hold a Degree in Tax, Accounting, Economics, Finance or Law.
• Have a good level of practical and dedicated TP experience (across the Asia-Pacific Region).
• Present a proven track record of building strong client relationships and developing new business.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
• You are a strong team player and clear communicator.
What’s on offer:
The chance to join a progressive business with a clear career path along with receiving a competitive salary, good bonus potential and benefits.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.