Having used Craig for a number of years as a labour resource I have always found him to be reliable, proactive and understanding of our specific site needs with labour arriving on-site on time as requested.
EMEA Indirect Tax Manager - Ireland
Published8th January 2021
CategoryTaxation / VAT
Indirect Tax Manager
We are looking for an Indirect Tax Manager for our client based on the West coast of Ireland.
Joining an established In House Tax team, the Indirect Tax Manager will primarily focus on:
- Managing and implementing indirect tax opportunities for the Group.
- Identifying and managing VAT costs and risks.
- Managing VAT compliance to ensure VAT is efficiently managed and processes improved.
- Leading VAT Audits across the EMEA region.
- Ad hoc project work.
To be considered for this Indirect Tax Manager role, your profile and experience should consist of:
- A minimum of 5 years dedicated Indirect Tax experience.
- In-depth VAT technical knowledge with extensive experience in VAT compliance, Tax audits, system and process improvements and business advisory.
- The ability to work autonomously and add genuine value to this role.
- A degree in Finance or Accounting or similar (ie. ACCA / CPA etc.).
- Indirect tax accounting practical experience; general ledger and financial statements.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.