Based inNorth England
Published30th October 2020
Salary£60000 to £65000 p/a
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a Site Manager / Project manager for one of our prestigious clients based in the Birmingham area.
How you’ll benefit
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.
Your new company
Our client, a market leader in their field, are seeking an innovative, forward thinking individual to join their team in Birmingham. This opportunity has arisen as a result of growth and would suit an individual experienced managing multi -contract projects or a project manager/ site manager who enjoys the challenges of working on multi-discipline contracts across the UK.
The purpose of the role is to oversee an array of construction projects as client`s representative - ideal for an experienced Project Manager who is seeking a change from main contracting and enjoys the diversity offered working on multi-disciplinary contracts.
- Providing progress and budgetary reports
- Ensuring project targets are met
- Pre-contract planning
- Design team meetings, contractor meetings and safety meetings
- Quality Control
- Monitoring main and sub-contractor performance
- Overseeing the entire project cycle from inception to completion / commissioning
- Participating in design reviews
- Site / project health & safety
The successful candidate
- There is a high level of travel to the UK involved in this role.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not essential
- 5+ years` experience
- Strong IT skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication and organisational skills
- good working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Good working knowledge of sub-contracting trades
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references. To discuss this role or any other position in more detail, please call Sharon Spence on 0131 225 6898.
For the purpose of this role, Stafffinders are acting as an employment agency.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.