This was the first time I have used a recruitment agency and the level of service from Stafffinders has been excellent. The Consultant quickly gained an understanding of my requirements and took the time to understand how we work. Stafffinders got back to me very quickly regarding interviews and were in regular contact with myself. Stafffinders will now be the first company I contact when I have a recruitment need.
Tax Director - Dublin, Ireland
Published25th November 2020
Tax Director – Dublin, Ireland.
Our market leading client is looking to strengthen is positioning with the hire of a Tax Director based in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Tax Director, you will play a fundamental role in:
• Managing and leading a team of dedicated Corporate Tax professionals.
• Advising a diverse portfolio of clients across multiples industries on varying Tax matters.
• Taking a lead role on key client assignments.
• Collaborating across a Global network on cross-border, international Tax projects.
To be considered for this Tax Director role, your profile should likely have:
• A degree in Finance, Accounting or law (or similar).
• High level of experience in a 'Big 4' Tax practice in the UK or Ireland only - ideally operating at a Director or SM level.
• Expertise in international Tax across broad subjects i.e. Tax Planning, restructuring, CIT, WHT, etc.
• A proven track record of significant client development and retention.
In return, there is a highly competitive salary along with an excellent bonus scheme and benefits.
JOB APPLICATION ON MOBILE DEVICES
You cannot directly apply for a job from a mobile device. Please give us a call on 0141 887 1155 or send this job advert to your e-mail so you can apply from your computer later.